Will black mold on my ceiling make me sick?

Will black mold on my ceiling make me sick?

Yes black mold will definitely make you sick. It causes respiratory problems, heart and blood pressure issues, internal bleeding, eye damage, vomiting blood, infections and immune system failure. It’s quite horrible, especially for anyone with allergies to mold.  In Fairfax we have the kind of climate that encourages it to grow, so it’s very important you keep the dampness out of your home.

Share this post

Tags

Related posts

Related posts

Stop Wasting Energy
Stop Wasting Energy
June 23, 2014 - Comments Off on Stop Wasting Energy
Roof Leak Inspections and Repairs In Fairfax
Roof Leak Inspections and Repairs In Fairfax
June 6, 2014 - Comments Off on Roof Leak Inspections and Repairs In Fairfax
Minor Roof Repairs In Fairfax
Minor Roof Repairs In Fairfax
May 8, 2014 - Comments Off on Minor Roof Repairs In Fairfax
How Ice Dams Are Formed
How Ice Dams Are Formed
April 4, 2014 - Comments Off on How Ice Dams Are Formed

No Responses

Comments are closed.